Q: Car does not shift correctly into the right gear when accelarating too fast.

Car has had this problem for many months now and I can't find the issue and I have taken it too about 6 mechanics now. The car tends to idke a little poorly when the engine is cold and in park. At times when cold after putting it into drive the car will not shift into gear and engine is really loud until accelarating more for it to shift. Also you have to drive really slow when taking off because the car will not shift into next gear and will just start jerking if not. Another issue is it will only go up to 75 mph, if I keep accelarating the car will lose gear and will not drive until letting it cruise back down 60 mph, if I hit the gas when wanting to accelerate the car will not overdrive and just keep jerking until letting go of the gas. I would like to know why this is happening?

3. Car does not shift correctly into the right gear when accelarating too fast.