Q: Car does not move when I step on the gas

On the road 2 miles car just went from 40 to 5 miles

3. Car does not move when I step on the gas

Q: Car not shifting into gear and having electrical problems.

That does sound serious! From that description, it sounds like your Toyota Corolla has an electrical problem that needs to be addressed. The recommendation I have is to get your Corolla’s fuses checked. Fuses can be checked a few different...

Q: I've been noticing that my 2012 Chevrolet Sonic rumbles when going over bumps. I have about 60k miles on it, could it be the sway bar?

Hi there. If the sway bar was at fault, the noise would also be present when turning and a possibility of excessive body roll when turning. The source of noise over bumps can be difficult to diagnose since the bumps...

Q: How do I set the interior lights?

The interior light switch is located on the ceiling, above the center console. This switch has three positions: On (interior lights are on), Off (interior lights are off), and DOOR (interior lights turn on when a door is opened). Manually...