Q: Car does not go into gear

I took a fuse out when car was running and car turned off after that it started but check engine light and tire light and anti skid lights cam on and if I try to put it in gear it will not not sure if it in computer problem or I screwed up something else

In the future, you can check all the fuses with the key off. It’s hard to say exactly what happened without looking at it in person, but it sounds like it was probably the ignition fuse or main engine relay. If you’re needing help, I would have a professional diagnose the electrical system to determine what repairs are needed.

3. Car does not go into gear