Q: Car does not blow air at all.

Car does not blow cold air bit does have freon

Hi, thanks for writing in. If you are 100% sure the system has the correct amount of R134A then there are a couple of possible issues.

Check that the condenser is clean and will allow air to flow freely through it. This is located at the front of the car by the radiator.

Check to see if the AC clutch is coming on simply by watching the AC compressor and having someone turn the AC switch on. If the face of the compressor clicks and starts turning then the clutch is operating correctly. If not check the AC compressor fuse/relay. If the fuses are good your AC compressor will need to be replaced.

If it has been a long time between AC services, there is a good chance that the receiver/dryer is clogged and will need to be replaced.

Also, if the is no pressure on the high side of the AC system there is a good chance that the expansion valve has failed and would need to be replaced.

If you would consider, YourMechanic can send a certified technician to you to troubleshoot the issue with your A/C and perform any necessary repairs. Thank You!

3. Car does not blow air at all.