Q: Car does not blow air at all.

Car does not blow cold air bit does have freon

3. Car does not blow air at all.

Q: What is the law on underglow in wv

Hello, thank you for writing in. To start, we need to disclaim that we are not legal experts, but can give you some general guidelines on the subject. Each state varies rather greatly on their vehicle lighting laws, so keep...

Q: I have a 2004 Pontiac bonneville, and air blows cold on the passengers side of the car, but not on the drivers side. Any ideas?

Hi there. There is a blend door that keeps the air blowing on the cold and hot sections separate. The blend door maybe stuck between the evaporator and the heater core causing the temperature difference. Also, the air duct on...

Q: Q: How do you remove and reinstall head restraints?

Your car’s head restraints serve and important purpose in providing better comfort, but also in ensuring safety during an impact. Of course, there may come a time that you need to remove them (and reinstall them when you’re done). Here’s...