Q: Car does not blow air at all.

Car does not blow cold air bit does have freon

3. Car does not blow air at all.

Q: Clutch line not bleeding

The clutch and brakes don't use the same master cylinder. They both use brake fluid, but that is the only things they have in common as far as parts go. The clutch will have its own master cylinder, line and...

Q: Q: AC stopped working

The clutch on the air conditioning compressor is a common failure item and the complete compressor is usually replaced. Once the system is opened, the receiver/dyer or accumulator must be replaced at the same time to ensure proper system operation....

Q: My vehicle has problems when accelerating and it makes like some kind explosions.

You should have the fuel pressure checked first and then scan the computer for any codes and have them repaired as needed. The lack of power may be a low fuel pressure or clogged fuel filter problem. If these are...