Q: Car dings while turned off

my car was started but cut off while running and the car was making a dinging noise

3. Car dings while turned off

Q: 5.7l cuts out when you throttle the engine from a stop. Gets going sometime then hesitates. When it gets to 50 mph it runs fine.

Hi there. Check the IAC (idle air control valve) and see if its functioning. If the engine is having an issue with stumbling, the IAC could be causing the engine to stall out. If the IAC is working properly, then...

Q: grinds going into second gear

Hi there. Typically when your transmission grinds only in that particular gear, it is because the second gear's synchronizer is failing. That would mean that the transmission would need to be taken apart and rebuilt. Prior to doing this, I...

Q: Oil leak 1997 Chevy Blazer 4WD

Hi there. The oil leak could be, nothing more than, a loose oil filter. Another possibility, a leaking oil filter adapter gasket. Oil likes to travel down (via gravity) and should be properly diagnosed as there are several possible places...