Q: Car dings while turned off

my car was started but cut off while running and the car was making a dinging noise

3. Car dings while turned off

Q: Why when i go to crank up my car i have to press the gas

If you have to hold the gas open to start then you may have a throttle body and idle air control valve that has carbon deposits that need to be cleaned. The intake valves may also have carbon build up...

Q: Feel lurching sensation under brake pedal.

Hi there. Were the brake pads on the rear replaced or only cleaned? When gear oil leaks onto the brake components long enough to feel it in the pedal, then the pads are pretty saturated as well. As with any...

Q: Can a camshaft position sensor make my SUV have the code p0300 multiple misfire?

If the camshaft position sensor waveform output is abnormal (as viewed on an automotive scope), that can cause misfiring but such must first be confirmed by actually testing the sensor especially as there are many, many causes of misfiring and,...