Q: Car dings while turned off

my car was started but cut off while running and the car was making a dinging noise

3. Car dings while turned off

Q: Do I need to have the oil pan replaced as well for a leaky gasket? We took my 08' Tahoe Hybrid to the dealer and they said I have

Hello...the only reason that you would need a new oil pan is if the pan is corroded or physically damaged (tears, cracks, big dents, perforations). If the oil drain plug threads are damaged, that is repairable and the pan is...

Q: Q: Water in the oil

I wouldn’t condemn the head gaskets just yet. Intake manifold gaskets are a common failure item on your Chevy's engine. When they fail, they can leak externally, or internally, or both. When they leak internally, coolant gets into the oil....

Q: Q: Fuel pump

There is a very good chance that your fuel pump is toast. That's a common problem with fuel injected cars. whether or not the fuel pump lives in the tank, most cars made since about 1985 pass the fuel through...