Q: Car dies while driving

The car dies intermittently while driving. Electrical all dies. Starts after sitting for a little while. Battery test good.

A: It sounds like you might be having an issue...

It sounds like you might be having an issue with your vehicle's power-train control module (PCM). If the issue were an alternator, the vehicle would likely not start up after sitting for a while. If this issue were a fuel pump, the electrical system would likely still work. I would recommend having a qualified technician perform an inspection on your vehicle to determine if your power-train control module is faulty. If the PCM requires replacement, the PCM will also require programming which can only be done by a professional who is experienced in this matter. A certified YourMechanic technician can come to your location to perform a Car starts and then dies Inspection and diagnose this issue for you.