Q: Q: Car dies when stopping

Sometimes my car dies when it comes to a stop. It does start back up immediately. But then it loses power, and I can feel when it's about to lose power either when I come to complete stop or when in very slow traffic.

Hi. There are many potential causes for the symptoms you are having. However, these vehicles are well known for having performance issues due to a dirty throttle body. Cleaning the throttle body with a dedicated cleaner may solve your problem. There is also a software update for your powertrain control module (PCM) that has been known to solve complaints such as yours. I suggest you have a trained professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the stalling issue and replace the necessary components to make your vehicle run smooth again.

3. Q: Car dies when stopping