Q: Q: Car dies

My car starts up and idles for a bit then shuts off, when I start it up and try to change gears , it dies immediately.

Q: Engine is misfiring and the service engine soon light is on.

Hi there. If the engine is misfiring you would need to check the spark plugs and fuel injectors to see what is not working. If the spark plug has no spark, then check the spark plug wire for spark by-passing...

Q: Transmission not shifting gears, engine died out

Hi there. It sounds like the engine is the issue and not the transmission. If the engine was low on oil, then that will cause a serious engine failure. As the engine failing can cause some strange shifting issues as...

Q: Why car won't start help. Tried to help with obd.

Among the possible faults that you have listed, the crankshaft position sensor (CPS) is particularly noteworthy. If the CPS has indeed failed such is a very common cause of no starts. Consequently, your most efficient option would be to request...