Q: Car dies at slow speeds

My car dies on me. It gets to where I can't steer, and then it turns off on me. It doesnt matter if I'm going super slow or at a steady pace, although if I am going at a high speed, it does not do this.

The vehicle uses an idle air control valve for air metering while off of the throttle pedal. This maintains the idle speed. I will rule out fueling since you mentioned that the vehicle performs fairly at higher speeds. This idle air control valve may be clogged or functioning poorly. Have an experienced technician inspect the valve, throttle linkages and perform any missed maintenance on the vehicle. They will be able to diagnose your car’s stalling issue and be able to repair it back to its normal function.