Q: Car didn't overheat, but radiator blew

I drove my car for 40 minutes with the air conditioner on. I parked in front of the house and the radiator blew. The car never overheated, as far as the temperature gauge showed.

A: There is a radiator in the front of your ve...

There is a radiator in the front of your vehicle. In front of that sits the air conditioner condenser. Have a trained mechanic, like the ones here at YourMechanic, look over both the engine cooling system and the air conditioning system for failures. If your radiator needs a replacement, they can also assist you with any repairs.