Q: car desboard light dosnt go off what is the reason could be.

well deshboard light dosnt go off while i change sensors and others

This would all depend on which light is illuminated on your dash. If you have a check engine light, ABS light, Airbag light, or some other warning light, I would recommend having a diagnostic performed specifically for the particular light that you have on the dash. This will likely involve the use of an OBD2 scanner to pull trouble codes. Consider YourMechanic for this inspection as it can be completed at your home or office.