Q: car dent

swit vxi model... got some scratch and dents at the left hand side of the car beside the hadlamp and left door. I want to repair the same plz suggest

Unfortunately, without seeing these scratches and dents, there is no way to tell how best to repair them. Generally, this is something that is handled based upon the depth of the dent, the specific location and the size of the dent. As to the scratches, these are also typically repaired based upon the location, depth and size. I would recommend taking this to your nearest body shop to determine how best to handle.