Q: Car dealer says there is a slight noise in transmission,then says it's the slave cylinder, does that cause a noise? 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Car dealer says there's a slight noise in the transmission, then later he said it's the slave cylinder that needs repaired. My question is will the slave cylinder cause the noise he was first telling me? Also total cost to repair slave cylinder and clutch cylinder?

3. Car dealer says there is a slight noise in transmission,then says it's the slave cylinder, does that cause a noise? 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse