Q: Car dashboard cluster light out

Dashboard cluster lights out I check all fuse nothing burn what can i do next

3. Car dashboard cluster light out

Q: Q: Car won't go into gear

Do you have a manual or automatic? On either, if a cable is broken, it needs replaced. On a manual car, a defective clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder, or worn clutch can make it difficult to go in gear. For...

Q: I've been noticing that my 2012 Chevrolet Sonic rumbles when going over bumps. I have about 60k miles on it, could it be the sway bar?

Hi there. If the sway bar was at fault, the noise would also be present when turning and a possibility of excessive body roll when turning. The source of noise over bumps can be difficult to diagnose since the bumps...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the rear view mirror?

The rear view mirror is an essential safety feature that provides you with visibility through your rear window. Before driving, you should always adjust your mirror so that you have maximum visibility. The mirror can be adjusted manually by grabbing...