Q: Car damage after timing belt replaced

I just replaced the timing belt, but I think there is valve and piston damage.

3. Car damage after timing belt replaced

Q: When I drive my power steering fluid leak and when I park in stop leaking

Hi There, The reason your power steering fluid leaks when driving and not when the car is parked is due to the intense pressure of the fluid in the power steering system. The power steering system operates on very high...

Q: Sounds like the timing belt is about to fail - 2004 Nissan 350Z

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The 2004 350Z will have a timing chain. The noise you are hearing is the chain guides that are rubbing the chain. The guide materials are worn off and the guides need replacing. While...

Q: Were is the passenger side vvl on 2006 Forester

Hello, thank you for writing in. Standing on the passenger (right) side of the vehicle, you will want to look under the air duct between the intake and the air filter. Below it you will see two connections. One is...