Q: Car cutting off after shifting into drive.

The car starts fine, but is running over 1500 RPMs in parked gear. Once I shift to drive, the car cuts off. I previously had no issues until recently. When the problems first started happening, the car would stall whenever I stopped and took forever to gain power. Once I got the car to 20 MPH, the car kicked into gear and ran smoothly. The next day, it started, but wouldn't move.

After reading your description and failures I gather that you have a possible transmission issue. If the engine starts and stays running then the transmission has an internal failure that would have to be checked for transmission failure. I would recommend having a mechanic, like the certified ones at YourMechanic, come and check it out for you to see what is causing the problem.

3. Car cutting off after shifting into drive.