Q: Car cranks runs for 30 seconds then shuts off

Car cranks and runs for about 30 seconds then shuts off shuts off if you press the gas changed cam shaft craft sensors fuel pressure regulator changed coils fuel pump and checked timing

A: You should have the vehicle scanned for cod...

You should have the vehicle scanned for codes to see if the theft system is not allowing the vehicle to stay running. Another possibility is that your fuel pump may not be getting power in the run position of the ignition switch. This can be from the theft system or the ignition system not supplying enough power to keep the pump on. I have seen ECM failures cause this as well.

I’d suggest having a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the stalling issue if you need assistance with getting this fixed. Best of luck.