Q: Car cranks no start

Checked fuel, it's getting fuel, checked spark it's getting spark, was wondering if it could of jumped time by a notch or maybe worn idler pulley, or maybe dirty or malfunctioning mass airflow sensor? Just don't know why it won't start...

Hi there. What you’re describing seems to be an indicator of an ignition timing problem. This can be caused by a faulty distributor, crankshaft or camshaft position sensor or other ignition system component. You might want to have a professional mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection, so they can pinpoint the source of this issue.