Q: Q: car cranks but won't start

I'm not getting any fuel frome the fuel filter the the gas rail I have replaced the fuel filter already and still nothing what else can I do please help soon

Knowing for sure that there is no fuel getting to the fuel rail does help narrow down the possibilities. You will first need to find out if the fuel pump is working. Does it activate when/if it is getting the signal. If the signal is actually getting to the pump, then I would look at replacing the pump. If there is no signal getting to the pump, you will want to check the fuses/relays, the wiring, the control module, and any sensors that control the signal. Also, be sure that the fuel filter was not installed backwards, as I have done this accidentally myself, and it’s just good to double check it. If this is something you feel that you could use a hand in troubleshooting, and/or repairing, contact a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic.com.

3. Q: car cranks but won't start