Q: Car Cranks but will not start. Second trial to start ten completely dies

One morning, went to start my car and it cranked then died out. tried again a couple of times, then it completely stopped. checked fuses, battery charge and key battery replaced. after waiting for some time, it cranks again, then doesn't start. then again dies out completely.

It is possible that you could be having an issue with your fuel system. If there’s a clog in the fuel filter or if the fuel pump is weak, this can cause low fuel pressure. Low fuel pressure can cause the engine to crank but not start. I would recommend having your fuel pressure tested by a qualified professional an order to diagnose the exact cause of this issue.

3. Car Cranks but will not start. Second trial to start ten completely dies