Q: Car cranks but start

I just recently got my car and I'm having problems with it starting. I turn the key and all lights come on and when I turn to start the car all it does is crank acting like it's wanting to start but doesn't .I tried spraying starter fluid down the air take and no luck. I tried to listen for fuel pump but don't really know what to hear for. Where should I start at to fix my problem and I'm wanting to find the cheapest route. And I'm wondering if my car has fuel injectors O'Riley auto parts said u either have a carburetor or fuel injectors but I don't know which one I have.please help me

A: Hello there. Many different faults can caus...

Hello there. Many different faults can cause a vehicle to not start. The most common is the battery, fuel pump, ignition switch, starter, or battery cable. Ford focus has fuel injectors and not a carburetor.

The first thing a technician will do is perform a load test on the battery with any no start to rule it out, this test will show the condition of the battery and if it has enough power to start the car. I'd recommend having the vehicle looked at by a qualified technician, they will be able to diagnose your cars starting issue and fix it accordingly.