Q: Q: car cranks but no start

Key got wet dryed it off several days later key unlocked car security light was flashing car cranks won't start

3. Q: car cranks but no start

Q: my steering wheel pulls to the right and vibrates could it mean i need a inner tie rod or just balancing

Hi Adrezona. Thanks for contacting us today. When a car pulls to one side, there are two possible reasons. First and most common, the front suspension is out of alignment or second, the tire has what's known as a radial...

Q: Trouble shifting into first gear

Hello. It is not normal for your clutch to have problems after being replaced a year ago. The cause of this is most likely due to a failure of the slave cylinder. There are other less common causes for the...

Q: When parking in a parking spot, my car makes a purring/creaking noise when turning the wheel all the way, at slow speeds.

Hi there. What you are describing is typically an indication of low power steering fluid or problems with the power steering system. It is also possible that the serpentine belt or drive belt is showing signs of wear and tear....