Q: Q: car cranks but no start

Key got wet dryed it off several days later key unlocked car security light was flashing car cranks won't start

3. Q: car cranks but no start

Q: Why would There be no power when I press on the gas?

If the engine Revs up, but the car does not accelerate, then your transmission must be slipping. You can check the fluid level in the transmission and add some if it is low, but even if this solves your problem,...

Q: P0420 OBD-II Trouble Code: Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold (Bank 1)

Hi there: the P0420 OBD-II Error code indicates that the catalytic converter is not working as efficiently as it is intended. If the voltage of the downstream oxygen sensor decreases, and begins to fluctuate like the upstream oxygen sensor, it...

Q: Where is the fuel filter on. A mercury milan 2009

Hello, thank you for writing in. The fuel filter is located b,etween the fuel tank and the engine. With that being said, the filter will be on the same side of the vehicle as the gas tank, usually right behind...