Q: Q: car cranks but no start

Key got wet dryed it off several days later key unlocked car security light was flashing car cranks won't start

3. Q: car cranks but no start

Q: Car overheats occasionally and will not start

Based on the information you gave about your 2003 Honda Civic, it sounds like you have a cooling system issue. It could be your cooling fans, radiator cap, water pump, thermostat, or even a plugged radiator. Since this is an...

Q: Could my problem be the key? 2009 Honda Civic

Hi there - this sounds like the security system needs a simple reset, similar to what's needed if you replace the battery. Try this: lock the car using the ignition key in the driver door. Let it sit for 5...

Q: How do I test which camshaft sensor is bad? My Check Engine Light is on and the scanner says a bad camshaft sensor is at fault.

There is only one cam position sensor on this engine, located just in front of the oil filler cap. Testing camshaft/crankshaft sensor failures, unfortunately, often only has 2 options for testing a suspect component: Replace it with a known...