Q: Q: Car cranks but doesnt start

After Installing new headers the car cranks but wont start. Charged battery completely, head lights turn on but radio and interior lights dont work.

3. Q: Car cranks but doesnt start

Q: What sensor affects bank 2?

Code PO302 refers to a misfire. P1153 refers to the O2 sensor not switching often enough. This sensor monitors how often a lean to rich condition or rich to lean condition is present. When there is inconsistency in this, the...

Q: My car will only shift into reverse and neutral, can't get it into the drive gear

This may be a result of low transmission fluid or potentially a faulty transmission control module. A faulty transmission control module may cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. The transmission control module has various sensors such...

Q: Car will not shift into gears above 2nd gear.

Hello, your transmission is electronically controlled so there can be a different problem with the same outcome. There is a transmission control unit that controls two electronic solenoids that control fluid flow to the valve body. Your transmission has solenoids...