Q: Q: Car cranks but doesnt start

After Installing new headers the car cranks but wont start. Charged battery completely, head lights turn on but radio and interior lights dont work.

3. Q: Car cranks but doesnt start

Q: I don't know if I have two mufflers or one if I do have one what does the other one do ? Thank you.

When you look under the back of the car and you see only one pipe out the back then you have only one muffler and a resonator. The resonator is near the back and is used for lowering the exhaust...

Q: Check Engine light on with a misfire in cylinder 1

Hello. Although you have just replaced the spark plug and coil pack, there could be several things going on here. It is possible that the wiring to the coil pack is broken, there could be a broken wire somewhere, or...

Q: Q: Stalling when put into drive

Check the inlet air tube between the mass airflow sensor and the throttle body for cracks or loose connections. When you put the vehicle in drive it pulls the hose longer and when it's put in reverse it pushes the...