Q: Q: Car cranks but doesnt start

After Installing new headers the car cranks but wont start. Charged battery completely, head lights turn on but radio and interior lights dont work.

The first thing to do is to see if the theft system is activated? If not then check all the fuses to see if you may have shorted something and blew a fuse? If you continue to have the problem then try to disconnect the battery for ten minutes and then reconnect battery and reset radio code and see if vehicle starts? If not then have a mechanic like one from your mechanic come to you and continue diagnosis for you.

3. Q: Car cranks but doesnt start