Q: Q: Car cranks but doesnt start

After Installing new headers the car cranks but wont start. Charged battery completely, head lights turn on but radio and interior lights dont work.

3. Q: Car cranks but doesnt start

Q: Can I just remove the Passlock 2 system

Hi Becca. Thanks for the question. The Passlock system is a safety and security device, so it's not supposed to be removed based on manufacturer recommendations. While it's possible to remove these systems manually, we can't provide tips or suggest...

Q: Q: Power steering not working.

First thing to check would be to make sure the belt is still attached to the power steering pump and that the fluid is at the level mark, typically low fluid level indicates a leak somewhere in the system. I...

Q: TPS sensor calibration or replacement.

The TPS will need to have a voltage reading of .5 volts with the throttle closed and key on engine off. This can be done with either a voltmeter set to DC voltage or a scan tool capable of reading...