Q: Car cranks but doesn't start

My car will not start. The lights come on, but that is all. There is no power to the windows, radio, and clock. It does not crank at all.

Hello. If there is not any power going to these circuits and if it is not starting then you may have a battery problem. I would typically do a load test on the battery first. If the battery is fine then the voltage at the fuse box and at the end of the battery cable need to be checked. If there is a voltage issue then the battery cable is bad. If the cables are fine then the fuse box may be failing or it may be a failing ignition switch. If you are not going to try and fix this yourself, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your car starting issue.