Q: Q: Car cranking, but not starting

My car cranks, but won't turn over. I and some others have messed with it to the point that I fear the timing or fuel mixture is off.

3. Q: Car cranking, but not starting

Q: Locked keys in trunk.

Hi there. You can use a slim jim tool or a coat hanger to open the driver door to get to a lever behind the driver seat to open the trunk. If your vehicle does not have a lever to...

Q: Q: My car cranks but won't start.

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2002 Pontiac Grand AM. There are several possible causes for a vehicle to not start. There could be a fuel supply problem, an ignition problem, or even a failed sensor. For an issue...

Q: Car stalling while driving - 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix

Hi there. The P0033 OBD-II error code is a generic code that typically indicates a problem with the Turbocharger or Supercharger Bypass Valve Control Circuit. In most cases, the reason the code is triggered is due to a vacuum...