Q: Q: Car cranking, but not starting

My car cranks, but won't turn over. I and some others have messed with it to the point that I fear the timing or fuel mixture is off.

3. Q: Car cranking, but not starting

Q: Locked keys in trunk.

Hi there. You can use a slim jim tool or a coat hanger to open the driver door to get to a lever behind the driver seat to open the trunk. If your vehicle does not have a lever to...

Q: Car making clicking sound at startup

Hello. It is important to consider whether the noise is heard when you are trying to start your vehicle, or when the motor actually starts. If it is before the motor starts, then the issue is most likely a low...

Q: My front end shakes when I accelerate at low and high speeds 2003 Pontiac Grand Prixh

Hello - from your symptom description, you have a worn out or damaged Constant Velocity joints on one or both front axles. These worn joints allows excess "wobble" of the axle, especially when under power, creating the vibration you notice....