Q: Q: Car cranking, but not starting

My car cranks, but won't turn over. I and some others have messed with it to the point that I fear the timing or fuel mixture is off.

3. Q: Car cranking, but not starting

Q: Location of blinker flasher

When you look at the fuse block under the left side of the dash you will see a big flasher. This is the flasher for the turn signals. The hazard flasher is on the back side of the fuse box...

Q: Car cranks over but wont start. Looking for some answers maybe...

There are several possible causes for a vehicle to crank and not start. There could be a bad fuel pump, faulty plugs, bad timing belt/chain, faulty ignition, failed camshaft/crankshaft sensor, or any number of other possible causes. It would first...

Q: Is an HDM headlight driver module the same as a relay switch?

Unfortunately many manufacturers will call a part by one name while call it something else. However a module is a computer and a relay is more like a switch. If they recommended a module it is likely a computer failure....