Q: Car continues to have problems starting and keeping the battery charged

When I purchased the car I had replaced the alternator and the battery, because when I'd try and stars it all it would do is crank and never turn over. It does turn over occasionally but not consistently. Recently when trying to start the car after two or three times trying to start the car it stops cranking and just clicks. I don't know what the issue is

3. Car continues to have problems starting and keeping the battery charged