Q: car completely died going down road now won't start

my ignition switcheroo so I started it by putting my key to on then touching the two wires below steering column together car starter got half way down road died tried started back acted like it was out of gas but want fire all wayb

Hello there, without knowing your make and model I can only provide a very basic answer. Touching the ignition switch wires together to start the car will cause long term damage and can damage the wiring harness. Many common faults will cause these symptoms such as a failed fuel pump, ignition switch, crankshaft position sensor, or a wiring harness fault. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your vehicle shuts off while driving and make any repairs required.

3. car completely died going down road now won't start