Q: car code

I have three car codes come up and I wanted to know what maybe the problem. The codes are p0170, p0449, and p0455

Q: Check engine light is off and when I turn on the key the car won't start. Just happened after changing the clutch kit.

Hi there. If the vehicle ran before you performed the job for the clutch exchange, then back track the work you had performed and look for anything that is not plugged in. Most likely, the crankshaft sensor was unplugged and...

Q: Unplugged wires ECM DTC

Hello. It is a common issue for the ABS control module to go bad on these trucks. Either the modules are ridiculously expensive or they just aren't available anymore. That is why the connector was unplugged. That is the "cheap"...

Q: Car turned itself off, now Check Engine Light is on

I'm guessing the Battery and Oil Lights came on because the ignition was in the run position but the engine died. This is normal. What caused the vehicle to stall is another question. A vehicle that stalls and then...