Q: Car clicks but won't turn on or crank.

My car clicks but won't start. Replaced starter and ground wires... Tried jumping as well. This all happened after changing the clutch, the car hasn't been turned on since... Also tried push starting it...

Depending on the speed of the clicking sound, this may be either a weak battery or potentially a failing starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your starter.