Q: Q: Car clicks, but doesn't start.

My car clicks, but doesn't start when I turn the key. The battery has been checked and is good, and the terminal ends have also been replaced. The lights, radio, and other electronics work fine.

The most likely cause is the starter or it’s circuit, although an engine mechanical problem could also be the cause. Professional technicians, like ones from YourMechanic, have electronic diagnostic equipment that can test your entire charging/starting system. I suggest you have your system tested in this manner.

3. Q: Car clicks, but doesn't start.