Q: Q: Car clicking when I turn the key

My car is clicking when I turn the key, but it won't start. I think the battery is dead.

3. Q: Car clicking when I turn the key

Q: 2012 Chevy Cruze won’t start crank but won’t start jumped the started and it started right up

Hi Dominic. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Since your ignition switch was damaged, you should probably replace this first, as not only is this the likely source of your problem, but it represents an electrical safety issue and maybe a...

Q: Loosing power while driving

If you were getting O2 sensor codes, and you are losing power, then you may need to check to see if the fuel pressure is low or the fuel filter is getting clogged. These both can cause the engine to...

Q: Car running sluggish and overheating

It sounds like there may be some air in the coolant system. After they drain the coolant and put in new coolant they may not have bled the air out of the engine. What needs to be done is take...