Q: Car clicking off at full throttle

I can't pump the gas pedal at full throttle. The car clicks off every 10 seconds when I do.

When you are adding fuel to your tank, the air in your tank has to go somewhere. This air is saturated with gas vapors so it is collected by the cars Evaporative system. The air and fuel vapor leave the tank through the vent valve, through some hoses into the charcoal canister. When the tank is full, a check ball blocks the valve to prevent liquid gas from leaving. There are quite a few things that cause the issue you are having. A faulty vent valve, any restriction in the related hoses or filters, or a faulty charcoal canister. There are also some computer controlled parts involved like the canister close valve and purge valve. If they are physically stuck, or clogged, they can cause a problem. Most of these parts can be inspected without removing the fuel tank. A qualified mechanic from YourMechanic can help you diagnose, replace, or repair your car’s acceleration issue.

3. Car clicking off at full throttle