Q: Car clicking off at full throttle

I can't pump the gas pedal at full throttle. The car clicks off every 10 seconds when I do.

3. Car clicking off at full throttle

Q: Clicking engine noise after low oil

If you ran the engine low on oil then you may have damaged all the bearings in the engine and the noise may be in the camshaft lobes as they can get worn from lack of lube. Your engine used...

Q: Air con not working and my car overheating but everything fill up

The air conditioning and engine cooling systems are diagnosed separately. The cause of no A/C can be determined through a non functioning A/C diagnostic. Engine overheating typically occurs if the engine cooling thermostat has failed, the water pump, or drive...

Q: Crank shaft wobbly

Hi there. On the "front" end of the crankshaft is a harmonic balancer held on by one large bolt that is torqued to 132.8 ft. lbs that is pretty tight. It's not too likely that the bolt is "loose". The...