Q: Car charger isnt working

My car charger use to work & allow me to charge my phone but after trying o use a faulty charger all chargers sopped working.

Hi there. The accessory outlets are powered by a fuse in the main fuse board, located on the driver side of the vehicle. You should be able to read in your Nissan’s owner manual which fuse powers these outlets. It is very likely that the fuse has tripped and needs to be replaced. If this does not work, you can contact one of our mobile mechanics to complete an electrical problems inspection, so they can determine what is causing this issue.