Q: Car charger isnt working

My car charger use to work & allow me to charge my phone but after trying o use a faulty charger all chargers sopped working.

3. Car charger isnt working

Q: How do I check the level of the brake and clutch fluid?

Both your brakes and your clutch (if you have a stick shift) are hydraulic, and require fluid in order to operate. Checking the level of fluid in both reservoirs is important – low fluid can lead to component damage or...

Q: Improving gas mileage - 2012 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport

The savings in gas, if they exist, would only be between 0 and 5 percent. The only way to know for sure is do a test: drive the car a specified distance, with and without 4WD and compare the results...

Q: Remove tree sap

You will probably want to talk to a paint specialist, or paint supply store. They should know of products that will be strong enough to remove the sap without messing up your paint finish.