Q: Q: Car

I plan to have a tune up done, but I purchased my own parts. have you ever heard of NGK SPARK PLUGS V-POWER RESISTOR TYPE SPARK PLUGS? Are these good for my car? And are they already pre-set do you know of? Or should I change them to the A/c Delco ones.

Hi There, Generally, nearly all spark plugs come "pre-gapped" however you should as a rule always check them against the factory recommendation as a habit. This particular plug is designed to require less ignition voltage from the ignition system with better ignitability and performance, including better fuel economy over the factory plugs. These also are designed with a special plating that prevents seizing and corrosion.