Q: car burning too much oil and can't find where it's going

I WENT TO GET AN OIL CHANGE AT PEP BOYS THEY TOLD ME CANNOT GET A CHANGE CAUSE THERE IS NO OIL IN THE CAR. I TOLD THEM I PUT 4 QUARTS IN 2 WKS BEFORE I CAME. THEY PUT 4 QTS IN IT AND TOLD ME TO DRIVE IT FOR A FEW DAYS AND CK IT - I DROVE IT FOR 3 DAYS CHECKED IT AND NO OIL - PUT 2 QTS IN AND THE NEXT WK GOT AN OIL CHANGE AT JIFFY LUBE ON SATURDAY - CK OIL SUNDAY - THERE WAS OIL ON THE STICK DROVE THE CAR ONE WK -- NO OIL AT ALL. NOTHING IN MY DRIVEWAY - NO OIL TRAIL ANYWHERE - I HAD TO PUT 2 QUARTS IN AGAIN JUST TO GET HOME I WAS ABOUT 30 MILES AWAY. WHERE IS THE OIL GOING - MY ENGINE SOUNDS GOOD LIKE THERE IS NO PROBLEM - NO OIL LIGHT COMES ON OR ANYTHING. WHAT IS GOING ON.

A: The engine is sucking it in most likely. Th...

The engine is sucking it in most likely. The oil control rings are bad or the intake valves are leaking. You should have a mechanic check the intake PCV system to see if there is a problem. After the diagnosis of your leakage, a certified mechanic can make necessary repairs.