Q: Car breaks down

The car broke down first time on the highway, it lagged once heavily then ran smoothly and broke down 20 min later. After different people with different opinions i have now changed spark plugs, ignition coil, fuel pump and camshaft sensor. I had a friend run diagnostic on the car and he got error code for cam shaft sensor, when i changed that the car started and i drove it roughly 5-6km and it broke down the exact same way again. Latest update was yesterday, i started the car without issues and had the engine idle for 15 mins while revving it every now and then and it didnt break down. Any ideas what the issue could be? Beacause i have no clue

Hello. With the symptoms you were having at first, the recommendations you took are valid attempts. Not to mention you are only helping the vehicle by updating these components. The best thing to do with the vehicle having a successful run the last time you tested it, is to simply continue to test the vehicle until it fails again. Try test driving the vehicle and taking it from there. If it throws another code, have it re-scanned to see if the same cam shaft sensor is triggering the light. If the same code continues to be an issue, there may be a connection (therefore communication) error between the sensor and the main computer which uses the input. An issue or short like this would need to be traced down with a voltmeter or equal type of tool. For more help with diagnostics, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Car breaks down