Q: Car began to seem like a tranny slip or bad fuel pump battery was bad after sitting now car wont crank at all. Small oil leak

The car lights turn on in the dash... but it doesn't crank at all...

A: If the car won't crank at all then th...

Hello.

If the car won't crank at all then there is likely an electrical issue with the vehicle. The first thing I would do is make sure that the battery is charged. If it is low, there may be enough power for the lights to function, but not for the starter to crank. It may also be possible that the issue is with the starter, ignition switch, or the associated relays. If you're unable to fix the issue yourself, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to you to diagnose your starting issue firsthand and address the other issues present. Best of luck.