Q: Car battery not recharging

The car battery will not recharge even though I changed the alternator three times, as well as the starter and solenoid. I am thinking it must be the wiring.

There is a fusible link from the battery to the starter, and if this is blown, the system will not charge. There could also be a something wrong with how the alternator is being installed. A trained technician like one from YourMechanic can run tests on your charging system to determine what is causing the issue and ensure that the repair is properly taken care of.