Q: Car battery not recharging

The car battery will not recharge even though I changed the alternator three times, as well as the starter and solenoid. I am thinking it must be the wiring.

There is a fusible link from the battery to the starter, and if this is blown, the system will not charge. There could also be a something wrong with how the alternator is being installed. A trained technician like one from YourMechanic can run tests on your charging system to determine what is causing the issue and ensure that the repair is properly taken care of.

3. Car battery not recharging