Q: car battery has to be jumped off every few days

I have a 2008 cadillac dts every few dies i have to have the car jumped off to get it to start do you know what can cause that

Hi there. In most instances, a battery that always drains is caused by an alternator that is broken, or another charging system component that has been damaged. It is best to have a professional mechanic [complete a battery won’t hold a charge inspection](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/battery-will-not-hold-a-charge-inspection in order to pinpoint the source of your problems.

3. car battery has to be jumped off every few days