Q: car battery has to be jumped off every few days

I have a 2008 cadillac dts every few dies i have to have the car jumped off to get it to start do you know what can cause that

3. car battery has to be jumped off every few days

Q: Why would my Cadillac escalade overheat? It's at 215,000 miles.

Hi, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to try to help you with this issue. One thing that can cause an overheat is a clogged cooling system. If any part of the cooling/heating system is clogged, then the coolant...

Q: Coolant compatibility in f350.

Hello. I am not sure why they put Dexcool into your cooling system. Your truck requires the specific Ford coolant due to the design of the engine. There really is no reason why Dexcool should have been used, and if...

Q: I replaced my throttle body positioning sensor. Does it need to be reprogrammed before driving?

Hi there. If your Check Engine Light was triggered on your DTS, then you should have a professional reset the Check Engine Light before starting the vehicle. However, if there was no error light, you should be OK to start...