Q: Q: Car audio is not working

I think I need my head repaired. I have oil and water mixing in my engine.

3. Q: Car audio is not working

Q: Warning lights come on while backing down a hill, Infiniti G25

There is a short somewhere causing the lights to work intermittently. However, to provide more insight as to where the short might be, I would need to know exactly which lights are illuminating intermittently. I'm guessing that it is not...

Q: Q: My car is shaking and jerking.

Based upon the symptoms you are describing, it sounds like you may have a faulty camshaft position sensor. The camshaft position sensor is a magnetic sensor that monitors camshaft speed to regulate ignition timing and fuel injection timing. It gathers...

Q: Truck computer not recognizing key.

The Ford PATS (Passive Ant-Theft System) will react like this when the key is not recognized. The key not being recognized could be one of 3 factors, bad key, faulty PATS antenna ring, or a faulty PATS computer. Try all...