Q: Q: Car audio is not working

I think I need my head repaired. I have oil and water mixing in my engine.

3. Q: Car audio is not working

Q: Replaced the air conditioning line twice due to rust

Hello. I would suggest that you get the A/C lines replaced again. Next time the A/C is recharged make sure they completely flush the system by adding fluid back into it, as crazy as it sounds. It's possible to flush it...

Q: Vehicle not moving when transmission is in drive

A vehicle not moving when put into, drive can be caused by many things. The problem may be as simple as the need to add some transmission fluid to as serious as the need for a replacement transmission. As the...

Q: Power steering tight

This is normally caused by a faulty rack and pinion. The rack and pinion is what actually causes the wheels to turn left/right when you turn your steering wheel. The rack will develop an internal leak and not return the...