Q: Q: Car audio is not working

I think I need my head repaired. I have oil and water mixing in my engine.

3. Q: Car audio is not working

Q: Could my compressor be affected by a bad thermostat? 2007 Infiniti M35

Hello - new thermostats are electronically controlled, primarily to be sure they are getting the engine up to operating temperature quickly. As such the thermostat and air conditioning compressor are separate components, and failure of one or the other are...

Q: My car dies while hitting a bump and pushing gas.

Hello. This can be caused by a number of things, but most of the time this is caused by the fuel pump turning off. It is usually caused by a fuel pump that is failing or a bad fuel pump...

Q: The part of my frame where the sway bar attaches rusted off and is now hanging freely.

If you drive locally at low speeds, and the car is controllable, it is probably OK to use on a short term basis. I'd be reluctant to more specifically state that it is "safe to drive" though for two reasons:...