Q: Car audio is not working

I think I need my head repaired. I have oil and water mixing in my engine.

Hi, if there is water and coolant mixing with the engine oil then the head gasket has been damaged. Water will boil away when the engine reaches operating temperatures, but the coolant can cause some serious damage if left in with the oil. Coolant will cause the oil to thicken and it won’t be able to protect the internal engine components as well. You should have the head gasket replaced as well as flush the oil and the cooling system to make sure neither of them are contaminated with the wrong fluids. One of our certified technicians here at YourMechanic would be able to repair your head gasket and inform you of other necessary repairs.