Q: Car alarm and remote control

I took my battery out of my car to charge it yesterday. After they put the battery back in the car, the alarm went off forever and nothing could stop it. Also the car wont start. we disconnected the alarm fuse and did all that we knew but did not work. We had to disconnect the batteries again and I left the car at the place. Now I don't know what to do. I really need my car, please help

Hi. This is a rare problem to have installing a good battery should not make the alarm system go off. I think there my be a problem with the alarm system shutting your car down because something has shorted the system causing it to be on constantly. There also could be a blown fuse for the ignition system causing it not to start. Also, a bad battery can cause this problem as well and the battery you had charged should be checked. I suggest you have a certified technician from YourMechanic come and inspect your battery system and alarm system.

3. Car alarm and remote control