Q: CAR AFTER I FILLED THE TANK WITH GAS MY OLDMOBIE CUTTLAS STARTED STALLING AND SHUTTING OFF

CAR STARTS UP FINE BUT AS SOON U PUT IT IN GEAR REVERSE OR DRIVE IT SHUTTS OFF SOMETIME IF U WARM IT UP FOR A WHILE U CAN DRIVE IT BUT IT STALLS AND SHUTTS OFF IS A 1993 OLDSMOBILE CUTTLAS 6 CILL 3.1 ENGINE AUTOMATIC HAS A NEW STARTER,ALTERNATOR,SPARK PLUGGS WIRES,SPARK PLUGGS,FUEL PUMP.FUEL FILTER,AIR FLOW MODULE THAT GOES ON INYECTORS HEAD TO REGULATE AIR IN ENGINE AND STILL IT SHUTTS OFF AS SOON AS U PUT IN REVERSE OR DRIVE

3. CAR AFTER I FILLED THE TANK WITH GAS MY OLDMOBIE CUTTLAS STARTED STALLING AND SHUTTING OFF