Q: Car accelerated upon applying the brake, tires squealing 2015 Acura TLX

There is a problem with the braking system in my car. I was in the middle of the traffic on one ocassion and stopped at the red light. When it was time to keep driving, I had to apply the brakes suddenly, but the car didn't slow down but started accelerating independently. This was accompanied with the squealing noise that was coming from the tires, which lasted more than five seconds. I'm thinking there might be something wrong with the car computer or the ABS. Do you have any idea why this happened?

A: Hello, as I'm sure you are aware this i...

Hello, as I'm sure you are aware this is incredibly dangerous! "Unsafe to drive", are the words you may want to use when you bring it to the Acura dealer service department to have them check it since the vehicle is still under warranty. There have been some transmission issues with the TLX and Acura's apparent inability to fix it right. If you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office and inspect you vehicles transmission and braking system.