Q: Cant turn key out of "lock" or move steering wheel much

The steering wheel will only move to the right a little bit and the key wont turn over to start car, its stuck on the "lock" option.

3. Cant turn key out of "lock" or move steering wheel much

Q: After fuel pump replacement, no power getting to fuel pump - 1991 Toyota Supra Automatic

I would start with clearing the security issue, because utilizing the wrong key (or a bad door sensor) can disable the fuel injection and fuel pump once the security system arms, as your mechanic notes. Once the security system is...

Q: Q: Noise from front driver's side

Hi. Bad wheel bearings usually make a rotational growling noise that coincides with vehicle speed. Wheel bearing noises can be pinpointed by turning the wheel and listening to the bearing area with a stethoscope. Brakes can also make a rotational...

Q: Truck hesitating down the highway

With the floor board getting hot during the drive, you may want to look underneath the truck and see if the catalytic convertor is located roughly in the area where the heat is coming from. It sounds to me like...