Q: cant remove the battery

The bolt holding the battery in is rusted on and stripped,, only enough room to fit hand down there, tried spraying with wd40 and let sit, but the bolt head is stripped almost to a circle, tried 8mm and 5/16 but they just barely grab, tried going on a bit of an angle but to no avail., the battery is my last effort to fix the "check charging system" light, and it is under fully warranty, so its free for me to get checked, just want to get this thing out! If I got a grinder that would fit down there is it safe to tear that bolt out?

A bolt out removal socket, or a like tool, will remove the bolt or, at minimum, break the head off of the bolt so that you can remove the retainer. You can also drill the head off (using an appropriate extension) but be careful that you do not pierce the plastic case of the battery as that will cause burns from the escaping acid and damage your vehicle, too. Once the battery is removed, the remainder of the bolt will have to be drilled out and the hole re-threaded because the battery retainer is essential in keeping the battery from moving or tipping over. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request battery replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. cant remove the battery