Q: Cant get to the starter

Mechanic came out to change the starter but couldn't get the steering column shaft off? What can i do to get to the starter?

3. Cant get to the starter

Q: Why won't my car start after it was ran out of oil and got hot 2009 Chevrolet Impala

Hi there. If the engine was ran this low on oil then it may have seized. This is assuming that it is not cranking. From your explanation I am assuming that it is not cranking since you mentioned the battery....

Q: There is a vibration when I accelerate and de-accelerate in my 2007 BMW X3

Hello. It sounds like you may have a failure in the drive shaft or possibly an engine misfire. If the engine is running rough then it needs to be checked fro any misfires or engine codes. If the engine is...

Q: Chrysler 300 C stalls and won't go forward or backwards at time when I cut the car off and back on it drives

If the engine is only stalling, or idling roughly, without putting the car in drive, then you probably have an engine management issue (fuel, ignition, air induction, etc.). On the other hand, if the stalling is only occurring once you...