Q: Cant find the TDC mark or the flywheel.

I changed the water pump last month and put the timing belt on and the car ran gine but the engine light cane on. I took it to a place and they said it was off by a little and thats why the engine light was on. I took it off and tried putting it back on. Whoever changed it before me has an arrow carved on bolt that I turn and that arrow is pointing to a line on the cover..which tells me it is on the correct spot. However over on the other side on the flywheel...i do not see the TDC mark. My wife made a video while i turned it and there was NO mark. What to do next?

If you cannot find TDC on the flywheel, try finding TDC on the lower belt cover with the vibration damper installed. There is a notch on the damper that should line up with a mark on the lower cover. If the bolt you are referring to is the harmonic balancer bolt as the one with the mark and it has been removed and re-tightened, you cannot rely on this marking either as it can move around so the timing will never be correct. Consider hiring an experience technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at the warning light trouble codes and the misalignment situation to offer a more personal diagnosis