Q: Cant find the 33rd fuse in fuse box for drivers power seat

i have googled which fuse is for the power seat and it said the 33rd . I cannot find that fuse in the fuse box.

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are two fuse boxes located on the vehicle. One is under the hood in the main fuse box. It controls and protects the engine components. The other fuse box is located inside the cab of the car. This interior fuse box controls the components inside the cab, which includes the radio, windows, seats, and other driver controls. It is located below and to the left of the steering wheel. You will find fuse 33 there, and it too will have a diagram on the cover to show you which fuse it is.