Q: Cant find brake fitting for 1/4 line going into rear rubber line with tee.

had leak in line and rplcd section but found the whle line nds rplcd cuz line rusted. So I get the line but in the rear it is a tee w/rubber line and fitting( I think m12x1.0) I cant find 1/4 line w/buble flare or fitting to screw into rear rubber hose with female fitting on end and tee on other end that goes to rear brakes. what can I do ?? cheap flare tool dnt do bubble period good one cost 200-300bucks and I still need the fitting. buick roadmaster limited 1994. I cld get it towed and have shop do it but I know I can do it myself..I cant get the oem fitting off its in a hard to reach spot. any thoughts??

Your best bet would be to have a professional perform the service for you since you are having so much trouble. These are the brake lines so you really want them done right the first time and a warranty in case something goes wrong and your pedal gets soft. The old fitting will need to be cut from the old line and placed on the new line and the new line flared as the vehicle is set up which may require that expensive tool. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can help you avoid a tow fee and come out to take a closer look at the brake system damage to offer a more personal estimate on the repairs.

3. Cant find brake fitting for 1/4 line going into rear rubber line with tee.