Q: Cant find brake fitting for 1/4 line going into rear rubber line with tee.

had leak in line and rplcd section but found the whle line nds rplcd cuz line rusted. So I get the line but in the rear it is a tee w/rubber line and fitting( I think m12x1.0) I cant find 1/4 line w/buble flare or fitting to screw into rear rubber hose with female fitting on end and tee on other end that goes to rear brakes. what can I do ?? cheap flare tool dnt do bubble period good one cost 200-300bucks and I still need the fitting. buick roadmaster limited 1994. I cld get it towed and have shop do it but I know I can do it myself..I cant get the oem fitting off its in a hard to reach spot. any thoughts??

3. Cant find brake fitting for 1/4 line going into rear rubber line with tee.