Q: Cant' charge my phone

My lighter outlets (2) suddenly stopped working. Is there a a fuse that can fix this? They were working fine and then just stopped. Please let me know, thanks

This is more than likely a blown fuse. There is an interior fuse box located in the drivers side foot well, on the left side, just above the hood release. The corresponding fuse for the accessory port should be listed in either the owners manual, or in some cases, on the fuse box cover. Just identify the fuse and replace it with the correct amperage fuse. If this is something you feel you could use a hand with, contact a certified mechanic, like the mobile mechanics at YourMechanic.com.